Dear Members, Sponsors, Friends,
The Fox River Valley Chapter of Pheasants Forever would like to extend to you a personal invitation to join us at this year’s Rooster Fest, which will be held on March 11th, 2022 at the Oshkosh Convention Center in downtown Oshkosh! This truly will be a celebration of friends for a common cause; HABITAT! The evening will be filled with camaraderie and plenty of fun!
Listening to our membership, we continue to strive to bring you the best banquet around. We work hard to improve our banquet, using suggestions made by you, our members. Our banquet has grown each year so that we now find it necessary to limit banquet attendance to the first 350 guests returning their Banquet Registration Form with payment in full. This will insure we bring you the high quality event you have become accustomed to.
Highlights for the 2022 Rooster Fest include:
- Unique I WIN number system. You only need to remember ONE number, and use this number for …admission, door prizes, live and silent auctions, plus bucket and board raffles. Use your unique I WIN …number, and you’re insured of being awarded your prize! Need not be present to win!
- Rapid Fire Raffle Winners will process quickly with little delay through use of the I WIN number
- Have a Question? Idea? Suggestion? You only need to see our “Banquet Czar” Ryan Seeley, who will …be readily available throughout the evening
- More Guns! Board Guns! Quickie Guns! New Games!
- Limited Edition prints & lots of EXCITING prizes and FUN games. All funds raised (just like all Pheasants Forever-FRVC events), remain here in the Valley (except National Membership Dues). This means YOU and the local pheasant population, benefit directly and guarantees that donations are being spent based on local input. PF is a non-profit organization and all the workers you see here are volunteers, generously donating their time and energy to our worthy cause.
Have a question? Call our Banquet Chairperson anytime: Ryan Seeley at (920) 216-3078
With your support, we will continue to make a difference for wildlife & habitat in the Fox Valley Area.